Meet Our Experienced Travel Agents
Vacation Travel Agent and Manager
Michele Cecchi has been a vacation travel specialist since 1984 and looks forward to using her personal experiences to book just the right trip for her clients.
Michele's passion for travel has taken her to all ends of the world. She has traveled to Mexico over 20 times (her favorite carefree beach vacation destination), sailed on over 20 cruises, including luxury lines Celebrity Cruises and Regent Seven Seas, explored small towns along the Rhine River by river cruise, toured Italy, Ireland, Amsterdam, Beligum and Germany, has visited U.S. destinations coast to coast and so much more in between.
Michele believes that listening to you and matching you with the perfect destination is the most important part of her work. Her diverse travel experiences will help you create your next unique vacation! It is very rewarding for her to hear what a great time you've had and relive your experience.
Popular U.S. Destinations
Michele loves to travel in the United States and wants to share practical information with you to show you how easy it will be for you to get around cities like New York City, San Diego and San Francisco or destinations like Hawaii and Alaska.
Michele's Recent Trips
Celebrity Cruise in the Caribbean - March 2013
Panama - Dec 2012
RIU Palace Peninsula - Cancun April 2013
Seattle/Victoria Sept 2012
Hilton Head Island - April 2012
New York City - October 2010
Regent Seven Seas - Caribbean Cruise - Dec 2010
Riviera Maya - May 2011
San Diego - November 2011
Uniworld River cruise - Rhine River - December 2011
See What Michele's Clients Have to Say!
29 Years of Experience
- Strong work on planning the trip to Vegas for myself, my mom, my Aunt Ruth, my Grandma! The trip was perfect and a total BLAST. You put-in a million-and-one special request in regards to the room at the Venetian, and the room ended-up being absolutely perfect in every way (all the requests were met, and I'm VERY glad we made those requests, otherwise the walk to and from the room would have been too much from my grandmother)... Read More
- As I like to say"you don't have to be smart if you are luckily" This makes you smart and me lucky Thanks for quick action and follow up Regards James Read More
- HAD A BLAST in NYC!!! Lion King was amazing!! Thanks for all of your help! Abby Read More
- Hi Michele: We received all of the refund checks! Elliott and I want to thank you so very much for all of your efforts in getting this taken care of. We truly appreciate it. We will certainly recommend you to anyone wanting to plan/book a trip... Read More
- Michele answered all of my questions thoroughly and she got back to me right away with all my answers I needed to book my trip. - Megan F. Read More
- Michele has coordinated a number of trips to Mexico for us over the years, and she has always taken very good care of our needs. We have a very high level of trust with Michele. - Elena L. Read More
- Michele – we returned Sunday from our trip to Maui. I must tell you that we were delighted with the whole trip. The condo accommodations, the grounds etc. were exactly what we were looking for... Read More
- She is super nice! We love her. You can tell her you got her name from us...and we booked our trip (finally!) -Jennifer H. Read More
- Thank you for your work to find this option. You have reminded me why we chose to use an agency in the first place, and FWT in particular. It is valuable to have an experienced, caring person on our side... Read More
- Thanks for your follow up and efforts in this regard… sure seems to be a trend in customer service from ‘service’ industries, where they drag their feet on commitments made to their customers... Read More
- We received all of the refund checks! Elliott and I want to thank you so very much for all of your efforts in getting this taken care of. We truly appreciate it. We will certainly recommend you to anyone wanting to plan/book a trip... Read More
- We stayed in Chicago before departing for our vacation. The tire pressure light went on. I filled tire with air, but morning, it had lost half the air. Michele Cecchi, GB arranged for our tire to be fixed while we were gone... Read More