Meet Our Experienced Travel Agents
Vacation Travel Agent
Laurie Daul has been a vacation travel specialist since 1996. She'd love to help you find your ideal vacation while providing the best value. Cruising is her passion! Laurie has been on over 20 cruises including the Caribbean, Mexico, Alaska and even a river cruise in France. In addition, she is a certified river cruise specialist with both Avalon Waterways and Uniworld. She has experienced countless new destinations and shares these experiences when assisting clients in planning their own new and exciting travel opportunities!
She has also visited quite a few amazing destinations while staying in various hotels and resorts throughout the US, Caribbean, Europe and Mexico. Highlights of Laurie's journeys include watching the calving of Hubbard Glacier in Alaska, snorkeling with sea turtles in Maui, climbing Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica, visiting the shores of Omaha Beach in France, exploring castles throughout Ireland, taking in the view of NYC from the top of the Empire State Building, being dazzled by all of the lights in Las Vegas and enjoying breakfast with Mickey Mouse. She uses her vast array of personal experiences to assist in building a vacation perfectly suited for you!
Laurie is a CLIA Certified Cruise Counselor. She has been on over 20 cruises in her 18+ years as a vaction travel specialiast. Her specialties include large ship cruising and groups to the beautiful blue waters of the Caribbean as well as the ever changing landscape of Alaska and the exciting culture and history of Europe on a river cruise. Whether this is your first cruise vacation or you are a veteran cruiser, Laurie can find the right cruise vacation for your personal needs and interests.
Laurie has personally experience two different tours of Ireland. The first was with Celtic Tours in 2011, where she explored so many of Ireland's "must-see" highlights in Southern Ireland, including Ashford Castle, Blarney Castle, Woolen Mills, Old Middleton Distillery in Blarney, Rathbaun Farm and so much more. Her second trip, she had a whole new experience in 2013, touring Northern Ireland with Brendan Vacations. Highlights included Giant's Causeway, Kylemore Abby, Ashford Castle, Ireland's School of Falconry, stays in magnificent hotels, and the list goes on.
One of Laurie's quick tips: Pack for all seasons. Ireland has a very diverse landscape…hills on the coastline and flat in the middle. The west coast gets twice as much rain as the east. North is colder and windier than the south. The southeast is the best weather-wise…warm and drier it is known as the “grain basket”
If you want art, culture and history all rolled into one vacation, river cruising may be for you! Of particular interest to art and history buffs will be the Paris and Normandy river cruise itinerary. As a Uniworld River Cruise Certified Specialist and having sailed on Uniworld’s River Baroness along the Seine River, I can tell you that river cruising is a great way to see more of a country and not spend all of your time on a motor coach! Onboard you’ll find the staff warm and friendly and appreciate how they aim to create a family-like atmosphere with impeccable service!
Laurie's Recent Trips
Tour of Northern Ireland with Brendan Vacations - Spectacular!
Has followed a pod of humpback whales up the Baja coast
See What Laurie's Clients Have to Say!
18 Years of Experience
- Hi Laurie, We had a fantastic time in Costa Rica. Temperatures were in the high 80's every day -- no rain. The place was VERY nice. Service was great, accommodations wonderful and the staff were extremely friendly... Read More
- Hi Laurie: We had an absolutely wonderful time all thanks to you. We really appreciate all the help you gave us with booking the trip and picking a great resort. Wow, that was you that requested the hotel surprise us with the B-day treats? That was so nice of you... Read More
- I like to work with Laurie Daul, she always does a wonderful job. This time she had my flights and car rental info back to me in less than 20 minutes. -Patricia S. Read More
- If it wouldn't have been for Laurie, we probably wouldn't have gotten on a flight out of Green Bay when the airlines cancelled our flight 45 min. before boarding time. Upon her arrival at work on Friday, March 30th, she noticed that our flight had been cancelled... Read More
- Laurie Daul has been a wonderful agent for us. We had a unique situation this last trip and she kept working for us till we found a great cruise at an unbelievable price. Thanx Laurie for all your help... Read More
- Laurie Daul has been the best!!! She has always provided excellent service! -Robin R. Read More
- Laurie Daul has been very helpful with our cruise planning for 8 years. -Larry N. Read More
- Laurie Daul has booked my travel for the past 10 years. I have enjoyed the level of service I have received from her all of these years. Read More
- Laurie Daul has worked with us for years and has always done a wonderful job, so we keep coming back to Fox World Travel and Laurie. -Patti T. Read More
- Laurie Daul is a very very good travel agent. I've worked with her many times and plan to again. -Shelby S. Read More
- Laurie Daul was very helpful with planning our vacation. We called Fox World Travel because we were traveling with another couple and wanted our intineraries linked together. We also wanted to talk to someone about the area and the resort... Read More
- Laurie Daul was wonderful to work with and very helpful. -Lisa T. Read More
- Laurie was awesome!!! I had never gone out of the country before but she gave me all the info we needed. I also waited until last minute to decide to stay in Milwaukee where our flight was leaving from, but she managed to get us a hotel right by the airport and get me the info in the mail before we left... Read More
- Miss Laura D has been very helpful and pleasant to work with. I have told every one that I work with about my good experiences. -Daniel S. Read More
- Our experience with Fox Travel has been excellent. Our agent, Laurie Daul, is great at getting back to us quickly when we have questions. -Vickie P. Read More
- Thank you for your assistance in planning our trip to Mexico! Everything was great and we enjoyed ourselves completely! My worries on the Barcelo hotel were for nothing, the beach was beautiful and the grounds were well maintained... Read More
- Thank you Laurie for arranging our travels for this vacation. We totally enjoyed doing absolutely nothing for a week in paradise! Couples Swept Away is an excellent resort. We are confident we will vacation there again... Read More
- We have worked with Fox before in planning our family vacations. We are not huge travelers and all of our questions were answered and taken care of asap. Laurie has helped us in the past and our recent vacation was great as well... Read More
- We have worked with Laurie Daul at Fox World in the past and had a wonderful experience. -Craig and Bonnie M. Read More