WIIL Rock Cabin Fever Getaway to Riviera Maya, Mexico
Iberostar Paraíso Lindo Resort
Join 95 WIIL Rock at the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Resort and celebrate 16 years of fun on the Cabin Fever Getaway. The swim-up bar is immense, plus there's a lazy river, wave pool AND a magnificent sandy beach. Get your fill at a variety of restaurants, six bars and lounges and dance the night away in the disco. Whatever your idea of fun is yours for the taking on this vacation. Oh, and did we mention the ice cream parlor? Escape the winter chill with Fox World Travel, 95 WIIL Rock and Funjet Vacations!
Radio Broadcasting Live from Iberostar Paraíso Lindo Resort
Join Tom and Emily for LIVE 95 WIIL Rock broadcasts at the resort and of course take part in the special planned events and surprises with your hosts!
WIIL Rock Cabin Fever Getaway Inclusions and Highlights
All this for one great price!
- Vacation Hosts: Tom and Emily of the 95 WIIL Rock Morning Show
- Round-trip non-stop charter flight from Milwaukee or Chicago to Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Seven night standard accommodations at the All-Inclusive Iberostar Paraiso Lindo. All rooms have 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed, air conditioning, balcony or patio, mini bar, digital safe, coffee maker, cable TV and hairdryer. Limited room upgrades are available at an additional cost for priority locations, pool views, and Jr. Suites.
- All inclusive including the following a-la-carte restaurants: El Fogon Steakhouse, El Fogon Mediterranean, Mexican El Tapatio, Jambalaya Cajun, and El Museo French Gourmet. Laguna Pagoda and Palapa Lindo buffets do not require a reservation.
- 24 hour room service
- Wireless Internet throughout the resort (fee applies)
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers in Mexico
- Seven pools including a lazy river, activity pool and a wave pool
- Daily resort activities, live music and nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports, tennis courts and fitness center
Exclusive group features including:
- 95 WIIL Rock live broadcasts daily with Tom and Emily
- 95 WIIL Rock Private Welcome Reception and Farewell event with drinks and snacks
- 95 WIIL Rock Beach Bash - back by popular demand! Join Jim & Justin of the Modern Day Romeos, kick off your flip flops and dance in the sand!
- 95 WIIL Rock "Pajama" party in the disco. Come and strut your stuff!
- Professional Vacation Managers from Fox World Travel
- Travel insurance with Travel Guard is included in the cost of your vacation. For a nominal cost, you can upgrade the insurance to include trip cancellation/interruption coverage to protect you from penalties if you need to cancel prior to your departure for a covered reason. Ask your Fox World Travel vacation specialist for details.
- Souvenir 95 WIIL Rock 2015 t-shirt
Gratuities for airport porters or transfer drivers in Mexico, motorized water sports, items not part of the all-inclusive program, optional excursions, upgrades on the insurance to include trip cancellation/interruption, or any items of personal nature.
Travel Guard insurance is included in the price of your package. For a nominal cost, trip cancellation/interruption coverage may be added for complete trip protection. Your Fox World Travel Vacation Specialist will provide pricing and options for these upgrades.
$350.00 per person plus cost of insurance upgrade if chosen
No later than November 5, 2014.
|Jan 10 or Jan 11||AeroMexico 9101||Milwaukee||7:10 AM||Cancun||10:45 AM|
|Jan 10||Frontier 8544||Chicago||7:00 AM||Cancun||10:35 AM|
|Jan 11||Frontier 8544||Chicago||8:00 AM||Cancun||11:35 AM|
|Jan 17 or Jan 18||AeroMexico 9011||Cancun||11:45 AM||Milwaukee||3:35 PM|
|Jan 17||Frontier 8545||Cancun||2:00 PM||Chicago||5:45 PM|
|Jan 18||Frontier 8545||Cancun||4:25 PM||Chicago||8:13 PM|
10 Night option
|Jan 10||Frontier 8544||Chicago||7:00 AM||Cancun||10:35 AM|
|Jan 20||Frontier 8545||Cancun||4:25 PM||Chicago||8:13 PM|
Initial deposit is non-refundable
60 to 46 days prior to travel (11/10 - 11/25/14)……….. 50% of total trip cost
45 to 0 days prior to travel (After 11/26/14)………..No refund
For any changes or revisions, the following fees apply:
Time of deposit to 91 days prior to departure (10/11/14)............ $100.00* per person
90 to 0 days prior to departure (after 10/12/14)..................$200.00* per person
*Additional fees may apply depending on supplier requirements.
Room Category Descriptions
Standard Priority Location
Poolview Standard Room
Iberostar Paraíso Lindo Resort
The Iberostar Paraíso Lindo Resort***** is a replica of an authentic Mexican village that offers something for every taste in the Riviera Maya. Located right on the magnificent sandy beaches between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, this 5 star all-inclusive hotel has an assortment of restaurants to get your fill at, six bars and lounges, and did we mention there's a disco? This resort has all you could ever want for your vacation - fun, sun, and unlimited beverages!
This resort features a lazy river, wave pool, 6 restaurants, tennis, spa, 18-hole Championship Golf Course, and more.
There are 6 Restaurants at Iberostar Paraíso Lindo Resort:
- Jambalaya Cajun: A la carte restaurant where you can enjoy real top quality and unique New Orleans-style Creole cuisine. Open from 6:30pm until 10pm. Reservations are required.
- El Museo French: French cuisine restaurant open from 6:30pm until 10pm. Restaurant is exclusively for those over 12 years of age, which allows couples to enjoy a tranquil dinner. Gentlemen over 18 must wear long pants and shirt with sleeves. Reservations are required.
- El Fogon Mediterranean: Pamper your palate with delicious Mediterranean cuisine in a unique environment. Open from 6:30pm to 10pm. Reservations are required. Casual dress code.
- Laguna Pagoda: This is the hotel's main buffet and offers a variety of international dishes. During the week there are theme dinners (Asian, Spanish, Mexican...) Open from 6am until 10am for breakfast, from 1pm until 3pm for lunch, and 6:30pm until 10pm for dinner. Also open from 11pm to 1am with a range of snacks. Casual-elegant dress required.
- Lindo Palapa: This restaurant-snack bar offers breakfast 7am until 11:30am, lunch 12pm until 4:30pm in the pool and beach area. Casual dress is required.
- El Fogon Steakhouse: This a favorite place for meat lovers. Live the experience of a memorable dinner where your company will be delicious cut and a delicious glass of wine. Open from 6:30pm to 10pm. Reservations are required. Casual dress code.
Past Trip Photos
2014 - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
2013 - Riviera Maya, Mexico
2012 - Cancun, Mexico
2011 - Costa Rica
DOT Consumer Disclosure:
*Fox World Travel works vigilantly with our travel suppliers to maintain integrity of the package price you were originally quoted and placed on deposit. There may be certain circumstances where your vacation may be subject to a price increase prior to full payment due to a supplier or government issued surcharge. Prices will not increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees, fuel surcharges, exchange fluctuations or a combination of these. Fox World Travel will make a reasonable attempt to contact you prior to issuing charges.Funjet charter flights are operated via AeroMexico or Frontier Airlines. Frontier Airlines for departures 1/10/2015 to 1/17/2015; 1/11/14 to 1/18/14; 1/10/14 to 1/20/14 and via Aero Mexico for departure 1/10/2015 to 1/17/2015; 1/11/14 to 1/18/14. Prices include one checked bag per person. Fees for additional checked baggage are the responsibility of the traveler. Additional restrictions may apply and are subject to availability and subject to change without notice. Funjet Vacations and Fox World Travel are not responsible for errors or omissions.
“FWT” will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor is it responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. The American with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including a touring motorcoach, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret we cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motorcoaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well being. Motorized scooters are unsuitable for most vacations.
Hazardous Materials Rule: Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person. A violation can result in five years' imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radioactive materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radiopharmacruticals. There are special exceptions for small quantities (up tp 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials carried on your person. For further information contact your airline representative.NOTE: The itinerary you have chosen may be subject to insecticide spraying prior to the flight or while you are on the aircraft. Federal law requires that you be referred to DOT website at: http://airconsumer.dot.gov/spray.htm