KZ & KISS Nation Epic Vacation 2013
This Trip is Currently Sold Out. Please Call 888-369-8785 for additional flight options to join this group.
RIU Palace Peninsula
March 16-23, 2013
Nonstop Flights from Milwaukee with Funjet Vacations
Doug and Mary, along with Dayton are taking the KZ & KISS Nation's Epic Vacation to Cancun, Mexico March 16-23, 2013 and you NEED to come along! Fox World Travel and Funjet Vacations have negotiated a GREAT rate at the new 5-star RIU Palace Peninsula.
Just opened summer of 2012, the Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula is located in the heart of Cancun’s hotel zone, situated on a dazzling stretch of white sand beach and framed by tropical vegetation and crystal clear turquoise water.
Doug and Mary will be traveling with the group and we already have a few things up our sleeves!
RIU Palace Peninsula Photos
Inclusions and Highlights
- Round-trip direct charter flight from Milwaukee to Cancun, Mexico
- 7-Night accommodations at the new All-Inclusive Riu Palace Peninsula in a chic and modern junior suite with hydro-massage bathtub, liquor dispenser and fully stocked mini-bar
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers in Mexico
- Private Welcome and Farewell Reception with hors d oeuvres with your vacation hosts Doug and Mary
- Special group event included in the package price. Cruise tour to Isla Mujeres on a three deck party boat including a light breakfast, snorkeling, a visit to Isla Mujeres with free time, lunch, open bar, live DJ on board and even a waterslide for those who dare!
- Breakfast and lunch buffet, snacks, and dinner including a la carte dining and 24-hour room service
- Unlimited domestic and international beverages in a choice of four bars/lounges
- Specialty dining options including Japanese, Italian, Mexican and fusion menus
- Four pools plus a swim up bar and adjoining Jacuzzi
- Complimentary WIFI in the lobby and guest rooms
- Nightly entertainment, full service spa (fee) and fitness center
- 20% KISS Nation exclusive discount on resort spa services and golf!!
- Private beach area with sun loungers
- Professional Vacation Manager from Fox World Travel
- Travel insurance with Travel Guard is included in the cost of your vacation. For a nominal cost, you can upgrade the insurance to include trip cancellation/interruption coverage to protect you from penalties if you need to cancel prior to your departure for a covered reason. Ask your Fox World Travel vacation specialist for details.
- Souvenir KISS Nation Epic Vacation 2013 t-shirt
Please note: Private events will not be open to other hotel guests.
7 Nights All-Inclusive starting at $1696.99 per person
Prices are per person based on occupancy including current taxes and fees of $263.00, subject to change. Resort allows a maximum of three adults in a room or two adults and two children, maximum four persons. Triple, single and child rates are available. Limited ocean view upgrades are available for only $100 per person and first class seating for $150.00 additional round trip.
Gratuities for airport porters or transfer drivers in Mexico, optional off-resort excursions, spa, retail outlets and any other items of a personal nature.
$350.00 per person plus cost of insurance upgrade if taken
March 16 – March 23, 2013 – Milwaukee Departure - Airtran Option #1
|Air Tran 7755||Milwaukee||7:00 AM||Cancun||10:04 AM|
|Air Tran 7756||Cancun||10:54 AM||Milwaukee||3:36 AM|
March 16 – March 23, 2013 – Milwaukee Departure - Airtran Option #2
|Air Tran 5||Milwaukee||8:36 AM||Cancun||11:40 AM|
|Air Tran 6||Cancun||12:30 PM||Milwaukee||5:12 AM|
*Flight schedules are subject to change. FWT has no control over flight changes, delays or cancellations.
91 or more days prior to travel............................ $250.00 per person penalty
90 to 61 days or more prior to travel.................. $350.00 per person penalty
61 to 31 days or more prior to travel.................. $850.00 per person penalty
30 to 0 days prior to travel.................................. 100% of trip cost
For any changes or revisions, the following fees apply:
Time of deposit to 90 days prior to departure............ $50.00* per person
89 to 0 days prior to departure................................... $100.00* per person
*Applicable even when insurance has been purchased. In the event of cancellation, these fees are included in the above cancel penalty amounts.
No later than January 16, 2013
Junior suites with:
- Integrated lounge area with sofa or sofa bed
- 2 beds (125 x 200 cm) or 1 king-size bed (200x200 cm)
- Inter-connecting rooms available
Jacuzzi suites with:
- Integrated lounge with sofa
- 1 king-size bed (200x200 cm)
- Jacuzzi on the balcony or terrace
About Cancun, Mexico
Known as being on the "7", Cancun, Mexico is a bustling, modern city. High-rise hotels stand side-by-side along the beaches, and jet skis buzz across the sparkling aqua water. New hotels are being built each year.
Staying at resorts directly in Cancun (or along Cancun's hotel district) is great for vacationers who want to explore outside of the resort, try different restaurants, walk to shops and experience the vibrant nightlife at nearby clubs. There are countless activities to try both day and night, and it's impossible not to pick up on the air of excitement.
In Cancun you'll have the chance to walk along the white sand beaches for miles. Tips: Taking a walk along the beach at sunrise is great opportunity to take in the natural beauty of the Caribbean and you'll have the best views of the bright aqua ocean and city of Cancun from top floors of your hotel.
Key areas of interest:
- The Hotel Zone of Cancun, located along the world-famous "seven" shaped peninsula at the eastern tip of Mexico, is truly a shoppers' paradise, with everything from lively street markets to the world's most exclusive boutiques within walking distance of fantastic resorts.
- Cancun's array of dining choices will entice every palate, ranging from local specialties to five star restaurants.
- The glittering nightlife still reigns in Cancun, with all-night discos, live music, piano bars and even jazz clubs open year round.
Optional Group Excursion: Sold in advance and offered when booking online. Limited space available on this tour.
INDIANA JOE'S in Aktun-chen
Can you imagine exploring a cave of over 5 million years old and snorkeling in a cenote inside of it, surrounded by ancient stalactites and stalagmites? Feel the excitement flying through the treetops about 1 km on thrilling zip lines.
Aktun-chen, a Mayan word that means "natural well inside a cave", is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, Enjoy the natural adventure of the Aktun-chen Natural Park. This tour begins with a walk through a spectacular cave of over 5 million years old, that features a great variety of stalactites, stalagmites and columns. The length of the cave is over 600 meters (0.37 mile), and is composed of magnificent vaults. You will also enjoy a beautiful cenote of crystal-clear water of 12 meters (39 feet) depth.
$97.00 per person
Fly over a kilometer (0.62 mile) through the trees? canopy with 10 zip lines and two suspension bridges; contemplate tropical plants and flowers.
Refresh yourself and live the magical experience of swimming in a cenote of crystal-clear water inside a cave of over five million years old, snorkeling through stalactites, stalagmites and columns.
The park features a wildlife zoo in an area of 3 hectares (7.4 acres)
- Round transportation, 3 Activities, Security equipment & Professional guide
- Lunch (Chicken fajitas, tortillas, green salad+ 1 soda)
- Snorkel equipment returnable deposit: $20 USD (per equipment)
- Comfortable clothes (long pants, shorts, extra t-shirt) and shoes
- Extra money: For tips, additional beverages, souvenirs and photos
- Insect repellent and sunscreen (biodegradable only)
- Pregnant women may not participate in the canopy activity, but are welcome in the other activities.
- This tour is not recommended for: People with back problems or recent surgeries or people with a weight of over 264 lbs