Start Planning Your All-Inclusive Destination Wedding
Destination Wedding travel is very exciting! The destination wedding planners at Fox World Travel have years of experience arranging all-inclusive destination wedding packages and more. All-Inclusive beach weddings are especially popular right now in destinations like Mexico and the Caribbean. In addition, we can plan standard packages to Hawaii, Las Vegas, Europe and beyond. Group travel can be complicated, but when you work with Fox World Travel we make planning a destination wedding as hassle-free as it gets! We will find a unique, affordable destination wedding option for you. View a few of our destination wedding testimonials from brides and grooms we've worked with in the past.
Many couples are now combining their wedding and honeymoon to create the perfect destination wedding. The many advantages this flexible wedding style has made it a growing trend with a lot of appeal. It is also a popular option for couples who want something a little less traditional for the second wedding or for vow renewals.
Featured Destination Wedding Travel Planners
|and many more!|
With our all-inclusive destination wedding packages, we can arrange and advise on:
- Private Ceremonies
- Symbolic and Legally-binding Ceremonies
- Private Receptions
- All transportation and accommodations
- Added destination wedding bonuses and incentives
- Benefits for group travel
- Marriage requirements based on country, including necessary paperwork, passport requirements and legalities (all countries have different requirements, etc.)
Destination Weddings Your Way with Funjet Vacations
- Special discounts for your entire wedding group
- Complimentary stays, room upgrades and other special inclusions*
- Free return stay for your 1-year anniversary*
- Free wedding registry and website
Most Popular All-inclusive Destinations for Weddings Right Now
- Riviera Maya, Mexico Destination Weddings
- Cancun, Mexico Destination Weddings
- Jamaica Destination Weddings
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Weddings
- Puerto Vallarta Weddings
- Los Cabos Weddings
- Huatulco Weddings
- Hawaii Weddings
Spotlight Destination Wedding Resorts
Why Plan an All-inclusive Destination Wedding?
- IT SAVES ON TIME/PLANNING: To make planning a breeze, Fox World Travel can help you choose a destination and arrange tailored all-inclusive destination wedding packages for you and your guests. Most resorts have full-time, onsite wedding planners who can coordinate every aspect of your wedding day.
- IT'S MEMORABLE: Having your family and friends join you in a beautiful destinations for your all-inclusive wedding will create a celebration you’ll never forget. Your guests will be talking about your wedding for years to come.
- IT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY: Destination weddings are often less expensive than traditional weddings due to their smaller size. Many resorts offer complimentary or affordable all-inclusive destiantion wedding packages, and, by choosing an all-inclusive resort, the cost of food, beverages and lodging will be included in the guests’ vacation packages. In addition, extending your time in the destination will cost you far less than taking an entirely separate honeymoon.
- IT'S SENSIBLE :With families and friends spread throughout the country and world, it is likely many of your guests will have to travel regardless of your wedding’s location. Why not have them meet you for a fun and exciting all-inclusive destination wedding?
About the All-inclusive Destination Wedding Ceremonies
Symbolic Destination Wedding Ceremonies
Many wedding couples choose to be legally married in the United States, preceded or followed by a symbolic wedding ceremony in resort with family and friends. Symbolic weddings are less costly, and a great choice for busy couples that prefer to bypass gathering and completing the documentation required for a legally-binding ceremony in a foreign country.
Legally-Binding Destination Wedding Ceremonies
There are general guidelines for the documentation, etc. that is required for legally-binding marriage ceremonies in Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica. Other restrictions or requirements may apply, or requirements may change, so for the most accurate and current information, be sure to check with the embassy/consulate of the country in which you are marrying. Information is valid for US citizens only, at the time of printing (March 2012). Fox World Travel does not accept and expressly disclaims any responsibility arising from your reliance on the information provided on the table above. View Destination Wedding Marriage Requirements >