Careers with Fox World Travel
Our company has enjoyed an aggressive history for more than 50 years. Our growth has been due primarily to our quality staff providing excellent customer service, which leads to a high percentage of repeat business.
Fox World Travel is a leader in the travel industry and a company with much to offer the employee that is looking for both variety and stability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to our continuing, rapid growth in the travel industry, the listing of current openings changes regularly.
If you have travel industry experience and would be interested in joining the Fox World Travel Team, but you do not see your desired position or location listed under "Current Openings", please email your cover letter and resume (in MS Word format, please) to: Human Resources Department or mail cover letter and resume to:
Qualified applicants will then be contacted as suitable positions become available. Thank you!
- After Hours Travel Specialist
- Domestic Business Travel Specialist
- Client Experience Quality Advisor
- Manager - Onsite Business Travel Operations
- International Business Travel Specialist
- B2B Marketing Coordinator (part-time)
- Online Support Specialist
- Destination Wedding Travel Specialist
- Business Development Manager - Group Vacation Division
- Vacation Travel Specialist - Sheboygan, WI
- Training & Development Specialist
- Manager - De Pere Vacation Travel Sales Office
- Vacation Travel Specialist - De Pere, WI